Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many Filipinos lost their jobs. It’s such a hard time for every one of us. But, Filipinos are very resilient — striving to live and survive, thinking of ways to earn for our families.
Just like netizens Decely Ann and Miel Maling, they started a home business by selling dishwashing liquid which they personally made using a DIY dishwashing liquid kit from Shopee. It’s a great idea because we all use dishwashing liquid daily.
Step-by-Step: DIY Dishwashing Liquid
- Put 7 liters of water on the bucket and mix the SLES GEL.
- Mix until its fully dissolved, be patient, it will take time.
- Once full dissolved, put the CDEA and LABS. Mix well.
- Next, put the EDTA, ANTIBAC, SCENT, and COLORANT. Mix well.
- Pour the remaining 7 liters of water and mix again.
- Slowly put the SALT while mixing. Mix it slowly. You can feel that the mixture gets thick.
- Once thick, stop mixing.
- Cover the bucket and let it rest for 24 hours to clear out the bubbles.
- After 24 hours and there are no bubbles left, you can transfer the mixture in bottles.
How Much Can You Earn: DIY Dishwashing Liquid
The DIY Dishwashing Liquid Kit costs only 270 pesos!
With one kit, you can make 15 Liters of Dishwashing Liquid that you can sell for 45 to 50 pesos each.
That gives you an earning of more than double the amount you spent.
Give it a try!
With hard work, perseverance, and prayers — you will reap the fruits of your labor.